Hours of Operation:
* Normal business hours; Monday-Saturday 8am-5pm excluding holidays
* Truck Fees are always paid for up front and due even in the event of non collection through our web portal.
* Truck Fee price is determined based off of county and appointment time
* Truck Fee payment automaticity reserves 2 hours at the matching labor rate.
Carroll, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dekalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Heard, Henry, Pike, Spalding, Troup, Meriwether
Barrow, Bartow, Bib, Butts, Clay(AL), Cleburne(AL), Chambers(AL), Chattahoochee, Cherokee, Clark, Crawford, Dawson, Forsyth, Gwinnett, Hall, Harris county,Jackson,Jasper, Jones, Lamar, Lee(AL), Macon(AL), Marion, Monroe, Morgan, Muscogee, Newton, Oconee, Paulding, Pickens, Polk, Rockdale, Russell(AL), Tallapoosa(AL), Taylor, Talbot, Walton, Upson
* Approved commercial account holders often prefer to declassify "travel" and reclassify it as "labor". Thus allowing there to be only one item listed on an invoice; Labor. However, listed in the quantity of the item invoiced is where travel time is tracked itemized as Labor.
* Travel Time - is equated from our base of operations to your job-site and then back to our base of operations in Newnan, Georgia. We charge for it.
* Normal Hours
* Emergency Hours
Local & Extended $350
* Fast Track Travel
Shifts rates to next level higher
* Normal Hours $80 per hour
* Emergency $130 per hour
* Fast Track $130 per hour
* "Fast Track" is any service scheduled not on the website platform and is typically preferred by industrial high volume clients.
* When booking service, customers are responsible for reserving enough time. In the event where a customer "sand bags" the scope of work and doesn't reserve enough time the labor rate will elevate to the Emergency rate of $130 per hour.
* NET 30 TERM: NET 30 TERM ACCOUNTS ARE BILLED AT EMERGENCY RATES
* NET 60 TERM: NET 60 ACCOUNTS ARE BILLED AT 3X THE SCHEDULED RATE
* NET 90 TERM: NET 90 ACCOUNTS ARE BILLED AT 5X THE SCHEDULED RATE
* Customers are responsible for notifying Atlanta’s Welder, LLC and its associates in writing to cease work one (1) hour prior to reaching their max budget for project. In the event the customer can not pay law enforcement will be notified and the individual will be prosecuted for Theft of Services. Any tools and materials will be reclaimed by Atlanta's Welder and its associates. Atlanta’s Welder®️ and is associates are not responsible for any damage that may occur during the process of reclamation of tools and materials.
* Appointments must be cancelled 72 hours prior to appointment time for 90% refund
* Appointments must be canceled 24 hours prior to appointment time for a 25% refund
* Zero (0) same-day cancellations or rescheduling
* The time meter doesn't start running until repair truck is on location and
* The time meter does't stop until final payment is made (if a final payment is necessary)
There is a 20% up charge to all service prices. HOWEVER, if the customer follows safe CDC guidelines and practices social distancing then upon customer request we will refund any and all of the up charge pricing at the end of the project.
* Morning appointments tend to be the most accurate on arrival times. We strive to keep our customers informed and up to date. We realize the worst part of any wait is the not knowing part. Our solution is us to send you a text if we're running late. Do to having multiple jobs at multiple locations through out any day it is important for our customers to properly identify the scope of work and reserve enough time for their appointment and avoid any up charges. Every Appointment comes standard with the customer option of a minimum 2 hours on site at their current labor rates.
* The Customer understands that metal work is inherently dangerous and has performed the necessary research and preparation.
* The Customer understands the risks and assumes all liability in having repairs, alterations, deviations, or fabrication performed.
* The Customer agrees that they have removed all combustible materials, organic and inorganic matter of value within a 50' radius from the work zone.
All repairs are conducted as our Best Effort and carry no guarantee
Express Warranty; No Implied Warranties. Atlanta's Welder, LLC. warrants that its Services were performed in accordance with the specifications requested by Customer
in writing and in a professional and workmanlike manner (the “Express Warranty”). Atlanta's Welder disclaims all implied warranties, including the implied warranties of
fitness for a particular purpose and for merchantability and this Express Warranty is in lieu of all implied warranties, including the implied warranties of fitness for a particular
purpose and for merchantability. The Express Warranty of Atlanta's Welder, LLC. is subject to the following further limitations:
* The Customer must pay for the Services in full as a condition precedent to Atlanta's Welder, LLC. honoring the Express Warranty;
* The Express Warranty shall apply only to the Customer and is not transferrable unless agree to in writing by Atlanta's Welder prior to supplying the Services;
* In no event shall Atlanta's Welder be liable for anticipated or lost profits, consequential damages or down time incurred by Customer; and,
* THE EXPRESS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ATLANTA'S WELDER, LLC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* Subject to the liability limitations for any Service(s) Atlanta's Welder, LLC. determines to be defective, Atlanta's Welder shall have the option to (a) supply Customer with a refund of part or all of the cost of the Service(s) that are subject to the Claim, and/or (b) supply Customer with additional Service(s) at no additional charge to Customer to remedy the defective Service(s).
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
On Site final payment we also accept Cash & Check
We accept off site payment via email invoice.
* Atlanta's Welder, LLC. may, at its option, suspend all Services until payments are current, and Atlanta's Welder, LLC. shall have no liability to Customer for any delay occasioned thereby;
* Any late payments shall be subject to a $35.00 late fee, and any past due accounts shall have interest accruing at a rate of Twenty Five percent (25 %) per month; and
* Atlanta's Welder, LLC. shall be entitled to reimbursement of all costs and expenses, including, but not limited to, court costs and attorneys' fees, incurred in collecting payment of such unpaid invoices.
* All Judicial and Legal matters will be held in the County of Coweta County and the State of Georgia
Compliance with Laws:
* If Atlanta's Welder is required to obtain any federal, state or local licenses, operating certificates, permits, or approvals to perform the Services, then Customer shall, at its own expense, procure and maintain for Atlanta's Welder, LLC all necessary federal, state or local licenses, operating certificates, permits or approvals.